Thursday, April 2, 2020

Weekly Plans for April 6-10, 2020


Obviously, because this week is only two days, we will meet on Monday's zoom and begin our discussion on The Diary of Anne Frank. I will, also, announce the sixteen (16) students who were selected to be interviewed by me for the Macy's project. We will discuss this further after the names have been announced.
Wednesday begins "Spring and Passover  Break". Therefore, use the time off to enjoy the holiday and get a perspective on the previous weeks and the weeks to come. Happy Passover to everyone. Under the circumstances, I am confident that this Passover and your "virtual seders" will never be forgotten.

Monday: Zoom meeting to discuss the Diary of Anne Frank and announce the sixteen (16) students who were selected for the Macy's project.

If you have any concerns or questions during the "break", please do not hesitate to get in touch with me. Remember... I am ALWAYS here for you. SEE YOU ON, MONDAY APRIL 20TH
                                      All my best to you and your families!

No comments:

Post a Comment