Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Plans for the Week of April 20 - 24, 2020

This week will be devoted to the continued discussion of The Diary of Anne Frank . We will also, have Vocabulary 18 (words are from unit # 8), and  some diagram practice. More information will be given to the sixteen students who were selected to be interviewed for Macy's. I will talk with them, separately.

Due to the circumstances with "virtual instruction", it is imperative that all of you try to be ON TIME for the meetings. As always, the meetings are recorded, just in case you are not available to make the session. Please make every effort to be on the zooms and BE ON TIME.

There will be an "Anne Frank" test in the next couple of weeks, so please pay attention during the scheduled zoom meetings. Ask questions!

Monday:  (zoom meeting begins at 10:00) Discuss The Diary of Anne Frank.  Please be prepared to answer questions that I may ask during the discussion. The words for the vocabulary quiz on Friday are:
1. abnormal    6. onslaught
2. capsize       7. ordain
3. decrease     8. outstrip
4. eject           9. quench
5. nub           10. swerve
 I will discuss the procedure of emailing me the quizzes for Friday's quiz.

Tuesday-Thursday: Study for the vocabulary quiz on Friday. (List 18 from Unit #8)

Friday: ( zoom meeting begins at 10:30) I will dictate the words to you in a particular order during the zoom meeting. You will, then, write your sentences as we do on the classroom and e-mail me the quiz.
You can, either,  take a photo of your paper, or, send me a word document as an attachment to me to my email address: dlr48@aol.com...IF I DO NOT GET IT BY THE END OF THE DAY, IT WILL BE A ZERO.
REMEMBER... DO NOT SEND A GOOGLE DOCS.  It MUST be a "word" document or something similar. Most of you had no trouble with sending me the previous emails. Those of you who DID have a problem the first time, PLEASE make sure you do it the correct way, this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment