Thursday, March 12, 2020

Weekly Plans for March 16 - 20, 2020

     Students: Obviously, things have changed. We will be out of school for the next two (2) weeks due to the corona virus. Therefore, this blog will be the communication between you and me for at least, the next two (2) weeks.
      As you are aware, things might change. The good news is, we will be starting The Diary of Anne Frank. 

I have placed a "download" of the entire book on LMS. Click on the title of the book "The Diary of Anne Frank" and the electronic version of the book should open.

Also, I have included the reading schedule for the book on the bulletin board of LMS. 
 
   Obviously, procedures might be interrupted and/or modified at the last minute. All the necessary information will be communicated through LMS and students MUST CHECK WITH LMS Regularly. This might be the only communication we have in order to keep the instruction process flowing. For the most part, your responsibility is to read the book while at home.
     I am confident that, in spite of any "bumps in the road", all the necessary information will be sent appropriately and accurately. Please be patient, proactive and responsible during this uncertain time period. It will, all work out in the end.
 
REMEMBER: LMS will be the communicating device between you and me. As you should already know, my email is drifkin@davisacademy.org. If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact me. I am, always here for you. You know that!

Just in case, my blog address is:

blog:mrrifkinsroom3.blogspot.com. All pertinent information will be on the bulletin board section.

***Basic Schedule for your weekly responsibilities:
Make sure you pace yourself by reading, EACH DAY. Use the reading schedule as a "guide". Some of you will complete the book earlier...that's okay! Others may take a little longer...that's okay. too!
Any other required work will be listed on the blog, as it happens.
Please understand, this is something we have to do, together. Take responsibility and do the work. I will do my best to make this experience as stress-free as possible.

As a reminder...if you have any difficulties in getting the information, get it from a friend, or e-mail me, and I will do my best to help you accomplish your goal. If you, already, have a copy of the book, you can use that, as well. Don't worry about ANYTHING! "This, too, shall pass"!

I will be adding things and changing the information to this blog as I feel necessary.

Enjoy your time, home, with your families. 




No comments:

Post a Comment